Many people have done retrospectives on their blog, I am no different. I always thought some of my best work went unnoticed because this blog is not super high traffic. With that in mind, let me review a few highlights from years past that I wanted to share with you. If you are a new or relatively new reader and never sifted through the 300-odd posts on this blog, this is the post for you.
2007 Best Blog Posts
- How To Name Your Start-up
- Marketing and Sales in a Web 2.0 World – Interestingly, I think I was talking about an unrecognized trend that today, in a world of consumer web apps and the iPhone, is fairly well recognized.
- Cogmap and the Web 2.0 Business Model – Like many bloggers, I came out of the gate with a slew of great posts. Another oldie, but goodie.
- When Fewer Clicks Are A Good Thing – An interview I did that I pointed to from my blog
2008 Best Blog Posts
- NDAs Are Not Documents I Agree To
- Does Paying For Comments Work
- How Do You Manage Your Email? – I am a nut for email management processes and a believer that my process is the best.
- Reviewing Business Plans Before You Show Anyone
- Publishers Love People That Pay Them
- “Too Big To Fail”
Actually, I recognize this is information overload. I will break this into two posts and bring you 2009 and 2010 tomorrow.